30 August 2006

Back on the Wagon

I just realized that I hadn't blogged in a few days and I wanted to make sure I didn't get cut from Chaddie's "Try These" list so I figured I'd better get on it!

Anyway, this week's been pretty uneventful.

Saturday's turnout was much slower than Friday since it rained for much of the day. It's okay though. Hikle came over and since Buddy was still recovering from his surgery (he tore his ACL the week before), Kendra backed the car up and we all hung out and had a mellow day.

Sunday was the Kicking & Banking workshop at Table Steaks East. That went really well.

On Monday afternoon, I asked Chisolm to play some tennis with me. Boy, am I sore! I was pretty sore last night too, but I managed to get in seven solid quality hours of practice over the past couple nights. I picked up my cue that was getting refinished and hit the books! (Well, the tables!) I'm back on the wagon!

On a side note, I received an email from and my articles will soon be found on their site. That SOOOO AWESOME!!! They get a g'zillion hits a day there.

Having dinner with Hatty & Juan tonight at CPK. Hope Kendra can join us.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger Chad said...

I am glad you posted...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home