09 August 2006

I jinxed myself!

Oh my gosh! I went to bed early last night with the most excruciating abdominal pain I have ever experienced!

Chisolm got home and suggested it might be gas. I've NEVER had gas like this before. I took six Rolaids and laid in bed in the fetal position for the next couple hours.

I finally got up and tried to go poop or puke or something. No luck. I could tell there were toxins in my body trying to escape. I wish they would so I could feel better.

Finally, at about five this morning, I stumbled up to the kitchen and couldn't hold it any longer. A bad mango from earlier violently fought its way out and I was glad for it. I felt slightly better but my tummy is still in a lot of pain.

The irony of the story, just two days ago, Hikle and I went out for pho-ba and we both tried new flavors. He had the barley and I had the avocado (neither of which we’ll be having again). When we stopped for gas, I leaned over his driver seat and playfully spewed green avocado boba juice from my mouth onto the ground. Well, it was funny at the time. Apparently, I jinxed myself. I will never fake puking again. Okay, maybe not “never” but I’ll remember this experience next time.

Chisolm is off playing golf today with his Vail buddies then has tickets to see Billy Idol at the Ogden Theatre tonight so he won’t be home until later. I didn't even know Billy was still around. Hikle is coming over to m-a-n the situation. Uuuuuuuggggghhhhh…The pain.......

2 Comments:

At 3:29 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Glad you are feeling better

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Robert Johnson said...

Ow, I hope you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home