27 July 2006

Update...

I realized tonight that I hadn't blogged since Saturday and I figured I'd better do something about that before Chaddie removes my link from his blog.

Let's see...

As I had mentioned, I hung out with my friends from h.s. on Saturday. That was super fun! I've talked to Jenni about 15 times a day since then (she's the one that I went to the first grade with). It's cool. It's like we'd never stopped talking.

Sunday was a stay-home-and-clean day. Other than the cleaning part, it was pretty uneventful. I guess the cleaning part was uneventful too.

Monday night I had a private lesson with a dream student. It's always a pleasure when they pick things up right away and are able to execute them. It's so rewarding when they actually leave feeling like I earned my money. Oh yeah! I got a $15 tip too! That was pretty exciting!

After the lesson, I met Hatty for dinner at CPK. Then we stopped for boba and then Barnes & Noble for a bit. That was fun hanging out with Hatty. I don't see him one-on-one too often.

Tuesday night I had my clinic at Table Steaks. It was a decent turnout. I had one new student that was your typical cocky, thinks-he's-better-than-he-is player that made it completely unpleasant for the other students. I'd like to think that beating him a few games earned me some respect and knocked some sense into him but I doubt it.

Chisolm headed up to Vail Tuesday and will be back Thursday night for the weekly Ping Pong tournament at Table Steaks. Oh, sorry! Table Tennis!

Tonight, Kendra came over to "play tennis." She brought her dog, Buddy, to meet Vegas. The four of us walked over to the tennis courts by my house and were ready to play. Unfortunately, when we arrived, we learned that you have to call a number to get the key and schedule a time that you want to use the courts. What!?!?! So, we played with the boys for a bit and then walked about a mile to the nearest Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. ....mmmmmm.... and then walked back. We had fun! I forget how well we get along. We're gonna sign Vegas and Buddy up for Cause for Paws on August 12th.

Anyway, I've been very busy putting lots and lots of jewelry together. I'm designing an exclusive pool jewelry line for Pooldawg.com so I need to get some styles together to present next week. I'm very excited!

That's all for now!

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Glad you posted. I would hate to have to "vote you off the island"

 
At 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank Gawd! That's my biggest fear!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home