01 August 2006

Four Things About Me

This was sent to me as another one of those "replace my answer with yours and send to all your friends" things. So, as usual, here are my answers:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. I was the Pie Girl at Village Inn. (This was my very first job ever and all the servers hated me because they were older and over-weight and I was less than 100lbs and feeding everyone pie. Not that I have a problem with over-weight people, but they were really mean to me.)
  2. I sold chicken at Church's Chicken. (mmmmmm.... Church's....)
  3. I was a Credit Card Operator at an adult phone line center. (Yeah, you read it right. No - I did not take any of the calls. But yes, I did have to talk to the slimy, horny guys that called. Fortunately, I made pretty decent money & didn't stay for very long.
  4. I was The Asian Girl With Dog in an Imax ski movie. (It was originally called "Mountain Magic" but was then changed to something else. I don't think it ever got released in the U.S. but it was a fun day of filming.)

B) Four movies you would watch over & over:

  1. Toy Story
  2. Toy Story II
  3. March of the Penguins
  4. Fried Green Tomatoes

C) Four places you have lived:

  1. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (born & lived there until I was about 2)
  2. Hong Kong (from 2 to about 3)
  3. Aurora, Colorado (from 3 to now)
  4. Cuernavaca, Mexico (for two weeks with a host family)

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

  1. The Office
  2. My Name is Earl
  3. Forensic Files
  4. Art of the Athlete

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

  1. Holland
  2. Hong Kong
  3. Vietnam
  4. Switzerland

F) Four of my favorite foods:

  1. Sushi
  2. Pho
  3. Boba
  4. French

G) Four places I would rather be right now: (in no particular order)

  1. Sleeping
  2. Shopping
  3. Shooting pool
  4. Having sex (with Chisolm, of course. Sorry - just being honest.)

I) When is your Birthday & what is your sign?

June 2, gemini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home