29 July 2006

In Vail... with the poochies..


I just finished balling my eyes out to The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I don't mean to ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it. But ladies - if your men are out of town, this is the perfect chick-flick for you!
I'm currently in Vail with Vegas & Mr. Tripp. I left early this morning with Hikle and his parents. We dropped the pooches off and hung out in Vail Village & LionsHead all day before heading to Billy's Island Grill (aka "Jack's Bistro" by Hikle) for an awesome dinner! It's one of Chisolm's and my favorite places to eat in town. I'm exhausted and the boys are pretty pooped too. Oh yeah! We did take them to the doggy park before dinner.
Chisolm gets up here tomorrow and we're grilling out tomorrow night. Yeh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home