16 August 2006

Random Thoughts...


I received this in an email and I kinda like it. Don't worry. I won't think you're in a hurry if you don't send it out to your friends.

A couple weekend's ago when Hikle's parents were in town, I bought some color changing nail polish. It's pretty sweet! It changes colors in the sun. It starts off clear (w/ sparkles) and ends up a whore red (depending on how much sun there is). See for yourself (excuse my wrinkly toes):



Lastly, I went to this meeting tonight for this camp where I have volunteered to be a counselor at over Labor Day weekend. I am expecting it will be fun. However, there was a lack of "adult" (21&over) counselors to sign up to bunk w/ the "underaged" (under 18) counselors so I have been elected to bunk with ten 17-year-old girls for the weekend. I don't think I even wanted to do that when I was 17. Wish me luck.


1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM , Blogger Chad said...

Nice feet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home