21 August 2006

That's Dog Sh*t!!!

This weekend, Hikle & I went to the Cherry Creek dog park with our loafies and I couldn't believe how many people didn't clean up after their pets. They put baggies at the entrance. As an intelligent, logical dog-owner, you should grab one whether you think your pooch will need to go or not! I just don't get people! I always make sure I have more than one too, because sometimes they go and then they go again.

A couple people actually did bag their dog's poop.... but just left it there!!! Some other people just laid bags over their dog's poop. What the heck?!?! What kind of world are we living in?!?!? I just can't understand how people can either be so dumb or so inconsiderate!!!

That's all for now. Other than that. I had a really fun weekend. It was nice.

I have been busy though. Kendra and I are planning a yard sale this Fri-Sat so I've just been busy getting that stuff together and preparing for it. She's made two trips already to drop stuff off and we're meeting Wed & Thurs too. It should be fun.

Here's the listing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home