10 September 2006

Writer's Block

Block o' what?!

Good News – Bad News

Good news: Yours truly is the newest writer on AZBilliards.com. This is probably the number one website for up-to-date pool/billiard news. I can't even imagine how many hits it must get a day. My pool blog is also linked to their Player Blogs section and I have officially been added as one of their "Columnists." How exciting!

The interesting thing is that I'm not even a very good writer. The AZBilliards "House Pro" sent me an email last week asking if they could post some of my stuff on their site. I feel so honored.

Bad news: Writer's Block. With newly added recognition comes more responsibility. I have so much writing to do and whenever I sit down to do it, I draw a blank.

I wish I were a better writer.

Good news: I know what I want to write about. It’s not for lack of inspiration or subject matters.

Bad news: Just spitting it out.

Don’t worry. I’ll get ‘er done.

I have devoted my entire day today to nothing but laundry and writing. Already, I have found an excuse to leave the house. I just went for a mile and a half walk with Vegas around the neighborhood. I thought it would wake me up a bit. I guess it worked.

As you can see, I’m already doing something else (blogging here) instead of writing about pool. Does writing about writing about pool count?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Okay. I’m okay now. Back to work.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Write about billards. You are my billard's hero.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home