20 December 2006

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

...but, the sad excuse for a fire I've made is delightful!

League is (hopefully) canceled tonight and businesses are closed. How will people finish their last-minute Christmas shopping??? Thankfully, I'm all done but I know a lot people who are not. Well, if they're still shopping today, they're probably have nothing against shopping on Sunday. hee hee
Anyway, that was Vegas earlier, just wanting to come inside instead but I made him pose for me.
We finally exhausted our firewood supply from when I got the trees topped more than four years ago. We've made it last quite some time now. In a desperate need for fire the other night, Chisolm tried to buy firewood from the grocery store and all they had were those four-hour logs... :(
It's just not the same. So, anyway, every few minutes or so, there's a big sizzle from a big pile of snow falling down chimney.
I hope no one is caught in today's storm. It does NOT look fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home