28 June 2007

I'm off again!

In just a few short hours, I'll be headed (by car this time) to the exciting town of Olathe, Kansas for a tournament. I've only been home for 72 hours and it feels like I've done more in the past 12 hours than I have all month.

I haven't loaded my pictures yet from my recent trip to Vegas, but here are just a few highlights from the trip:
  • Displaying, promoting, and selling my book at the tradeshow
  • Meeting a ton of interesting industry people
  • Getting to know some others better
  • A black dinner napkin to match my pants
  • 16 flavors of ice cream and guessing what flavors they are
  • Brand new Paul Frank shorts with cherries! (how perfect)
  • Enjoying Vegas with feeling like I was in Vegas

I'll be back in about a week.

Happy Independence Day!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM , Blogger Robert Johnson said...

Hi Samm, your Tip Jar is empty? I mean, the link is broken or something? I haven't been able to get there for days.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Robert Johnson said...

Was http://blog.sammspocket.com stolen?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home