05 August 2009

The Sweet Tea Chronicles

It is no longer a secret. I have recently developed an unhealthy obsession with sweet tea. I can't recall exactly when I first tried it, but man am I crazy about this stuff! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) there really isn't any place in MN where you can ask for sweet tea without people looking at you like you're absolutely wacko! Or, my favorite answer is, "We have UNsweetened tea and I could bring you some sugar."

Sugar, schmugar! Give me the SWEET TEA!

Anyway, ever since Ronald decided to add this to their menu, people are now a little more familiar with the words "sweet" + "tea" together but until you've tried the real stuff, in the south, on a hot, sweaty day, you can't truly appreciate it.

This was the best $17.99 investment I've made from Target in a very long time. I have probably brewed at least one fresh batch a week over the last month and a half.


Sweet Tea Reviews (out of a possible 5 Stars):

Lipton (store bought)

McDonalds

Famous Dave's BBQ

Jason's Deli

Chick-Fil-A

Bono's BBQ Pit

Tradewind (store bought)


5 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time your in Vegas, go to a "Raising Cane's" restaurant. They have 3 or 4 around town now. They have a great sweet tea there. It's actually such a staple, they sell it by the gallon! I used to get a few throughout the summertime. Their chicken is really good too, might as well try that while your there :)

Love,
Summer Sunshine

 
At 9:51 AM , Anonymous sconesntea said...

I looove sweet tea! well, actually i love almost anything that's sweet.

 
At 11:25 AM , Anonymous SconesNTea said...

I looove sweet tea! well, actually i love almost anything that's sweet or has an artistic look to it.

 
At 9:34 AM , Anonymous thaishipping said...

Exporting in Thailand is one of the biggest businesses in the country.

 
At 6:12 AM , Anonymous beijingoffice said...

With a thriving economy, Beijing has become an important world business center.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home