31 October 2009

Happy PF-ween!


I don't know what's spookier. How commercial Paul Frank has become now that "the man" is no longer in the picture, or Halloween itself???

This picture was taken at an actual Target, folks. No, I was not at a PF store. I never thought I'd see poor Julius commingling with Sponge Bob and Builder Bob.

(Of course I bought some!)

This one was also taken at Target. I guess as long as they don't hit the W-M we're still safe, right?


I don't care! I still wish I had this shirt:
And I would still make my pumpkin look like this if I were carving one:


The neighbors across the street had a late jump on their haunted house this year. I hope they get it finished in time for the trick-or-treaters.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home