16 October 2009

I often hear my own words in my head self-narrating the story of my life. I might hear myself say something like...

After 32 blissful days at home, I'm on the road again. According to my 2007 and 2008 travel miles, this has been my longest stint home since December of 2007 when I was home from November 27 to December 30. A close second was the 31 days January 13 to February 13, 2008.

The drive itself was pretty uneventful. I didn't make as good of time as I normally would since I slept horribly the previous night and had to pull over at a rest stop somewhere near Kearney, Nebraska for a 40 minute power nap. [That 89.5 mph was an accident.]

The sky was pretty clear until I hit Iowa. Then, it pretty much rained the whole way. No pictures there since that would be very dangerous.

I miss my boy like crazy. At least we really got some good q.t. together before I left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home