29 December 2006

Will we starve to death???

Went to the grocery store tonight to stock up and prepare for this weekend's storm. Since most places have still not received any deliveries since last week's storm, restaurants have been out of salads and fresh vegetables, and grocery stores are out of bread, milk, eggs, etc. I got the last two cartons of eggs from the grocery store (the only reason I got two was because they were buy one get one). I've never seen the bread shelves and milk refrigerators look so bare. There were only a few loaves of bread left and I think goat's milk or something to that effect.
Anyway, this storm is expected to be as bad as the last one (depending on who you ask) so it could be some time before places get more deliveries.
So, with that in mind, I ask, "Will we, in Colorado, starve to death???"
I hope not...
... to be continued ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home