14 November 2009

Florida "Play"cation


Ahhhhhh.... I did NOT want to leave......
Mike and I spent a wonderful, relaxing five days in Tampa last weekend.
It was exactly what we both needed.
The weather was perfect!
And I found us a super cheap beachside room for only $55/night! The place was amazing!
It was like a little one bedroom apartment. We had a full kitchen and a little half office.
It was very cute!
The view from the balcony was not too shabby.
Notice the horseshoe court or field or pits or whatever they're called.
\Mike and I made some time to play a couple games.
Man! That game is way harder that I thought! I was even a little sore the next day. I should've known he'd be naturally good at this game too. He even got a ringer!



Mike, pointing out his ringer from the balcony.
We returned to MN on Monday and I drove back to my house in Colorado on Friday, the 13th.
Not before stopping by my favorite bakery in Minneapolis first fr my favorite midwestern goodies!
Mmmmmmm.... Holiday round bread....
I could've eaten ALL of it on the drive back!

VIEW COMPLETE PHOTO GALLERY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home