31 January 2007

I don't have change for that! Don't you have anything smaller?!

That's what the guy at King Soopers said to me tonight when I was checking out tonight. I just stopped by on my way home from practicing and went through the u-scan. It said to pay cashier if I was paying with cash. All I had was a 100 dollar bill on me. I was trying to break it. In a very annoyed tone, he said, "I don't have change for that! Don't you have anything smaller?!" To which I replied, "Well, if I did, I would be giving it to you."

I just used my debit card instead. What a crabhead!

I just got back from a tournament in Austin this weekend. I finished 13th-15th out of 69 players but I had SO MUCH FUN!!! The next one is not until March 3. I can't wait!!!

Haven't seen many deer lately. I was seeing them those following few nights after I first blogged about it but they haven't been around lately. I hope they're doing well.

Anything, I have a new pool coach. He's really incredible! Other than that, nothing else new is going on really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home