26 September 2007

A Little Misunderstood

Sometimes, I just feel like nobody really "gets" me...

It seems the harder I try, the worst it makes it. I give up! Who cares anymore?!!

The people that get me are the ones that really care and the ones that want to know me are the ones that I want to know.

I'm tired of trying and I'm tired of being judged and ridiculed for who I am.

If you can't believe I am who I really am, then you don't really know me anyway.

And, if you do know me and you still can't accept that I am who I am, then there's just nothing I can do about that, is there?

Quite frankly, what you see is exactly what you get.

Success can be a lonely road and accomplishments are not meant to be shared with everyone. Regardless of your efforts, respect can not always be earned and loyalties are not always loyal.

I just can't worry about it anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home